Precision Chemical Cleaning is the process of removing microscopic contaminants in manufactured pipes, tubes, fittings, etc. By removing these contaminants, TMC provides the space, aviation and military and defense industries with safe and quality products. Our services within this division include low and high-pressure jet cleaning and hydrostatic testing that can be performed in-house or on-site at our customers’ facilities.
TMC is ISO9001:2015 and AS9100D certified, meeting the service challenge by cleaning components (valves, tanks, fittings, cylinders, parts, etc.), various gas tubing supply lines and piping systems. We are registered as a veteran-owned small business with the System for Award Management (SAM).
TMC precision cleaning and testing expertise includes passivation of Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel (with both Citric and Nitric Acid), precision cleaning to most aerospace specifications, proof / pressure testing by both pneumatic (up to 25K psi) and hydrostatic methods (up to 50K psi), helium leak testing, vacuum bake-out and other services directly related to precision cleaning.
TMC services range from commercial oxygen clean to ultra-high purity processing. We provide analysis for particles and non-volatile residue on most any material, including:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Inconel / Monel
- Modern Composites
TMC also provides specialized packaging of cleaned and tested hardware in the clean room environment.
In addition, we employ a mobile fleet of vehicles capable of providing precision cleaning & testing services at our customer’s location(s) for larger vessels and systems.
TMC also offers SME consulting / design services for precision cleaning methods and considerations.
- IEST-STD-CC-1246E, Production Cleanliness Level Applications, Requirements and Determination
- MSFC-SPEC-164E, Cleanliness of Components for use in Aerospace Application
- RPT-STD-8070-0001, Surface Cleanliness Standard of Fluid Systems for Rocket Engine Test Facilities of the NASA Rocket Propulsion Test Program
- ASTM G-93, Cleaning Methods and Cleanliness Levels for Material and Equipment Used in Oxygen Enriched Environments
- ISO-14644-1-2-3, Clean Rooms and Associated Environments
- KSC-C-123J, Surface Cleanliness of Ground Support Equipment Fluid System
- Boeing STP0637, Product Surface Cleanliness Levels
- SPX-00006876, Component Precision Cleaning Specification