Industrial Valve Repair
TMC’s Industrial Valve Division personnel have over 35 years of experience . This division was started by TMC in 2001. The TMC Valve Division holds National Board of Pressure Vessels Valve Repair (VR) certification for Sections 1 and 8 Relief Valve for steam, air, gas, and liquids. The Industrial Valve Division services industrial, commercial, and government clientele. Inspections and Services are provided on-site at the customers facility or in-house at our Decatur, Alabama facility.
Here is a brief summary of the offerings, capabilities, and facilities provided by the Industrial Valve Department.
- AVK Industries Ultrastar LFM On-Line
- Precision Parts Corporation Steam Boiler
- Enco Model AD 110-2086
- Addison Fabricators Accumulator
- RV 2873 Sandblaster
- Testing Capabilities for Steam, Air, Liquid
- Machine Capabilities
- New Equipment Sales
- New Equipment Installation
- Lapping Machines
- Test Stands
- Sand and Bead Blasting
- 40 foot Trailer fully equipped for Machining, cleaning/blasting, and testing all types of valves including relief, control, and manual valves